Welcome!

Hi there!


Welcome to this blog! If you don't know who I am; Hi! I'm Siri. I run the youtube channel a Wildflower Life where I share my passion for healthy food and a healthy lifestyle. It is definitely one of my passions, and if you're interested, I'd love it if you'd head on over to have a look! However, another one of my passions have always been traveling. I have loved it for as long as I can remember and I don't think I'll ever stop. I do post the occasional travel diary on my youtube channel, but as it is not its main focus I wanted a different outlet where I could elaborate more! 
I have tried blogging multiple times before, but for some reason never really stuck to it. I hope and believe that this time is different though, as this time I will have a specific theme and a specific goal! Pluss it is something that I am truly passionate about, so if I can't stick to this I don't know when I could. 

As I obviously don't travel every week of the year (I wish!), I will only update this after/during new adventures. I was thinking though, that I might do a throwback series as I have done a lot previous trips that have been so amazing and that I would love to share with you! 

I can't wait to share and work on this new project, and I hope you'll come along for the ride! 

xx, Siri





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top